Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nails Review: Zoya Zenith Collection - Dream & Payton

I have been wowed by the Zoya Ornate collection last year and when I saw that Zoya will be releasing a Zenith collection with 2 similar polishes, I had my mind set to lay my hands on them.

Dream
This is an absolute beauty where no words could describe it. A pretty and stunning blue polish with scattered holographic flakes. This is completely similar to Aurora and Storm from the Ornate collection. The holographic flakes are so shimmery and beautiful.





macro shot of Dream

Payton
A dark purplish jelly polish with scattered holographic flakes. This one didn't turned out as shimmery as Dream. The overall look and effect is closer to Blaze from the Ornate collection. The holographic flakes are very subtle.





Both Dream and Payton are great addition to my collection and I am so glad that Zoya had released them in these colours. I am hoping that Zoya will add more colour to these range as I am super in love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment