Monday, September 16, 2013

Nails Review: Laquerlicious - Stained Glass II and Pink Granite

I have been eyeing Laquerlicious polishes for almost half a year and finally I laid on hands on Stained Glass II and Pink Granite. Both of them are amazing and beautiful.

Stained Glass II
Stained Glass II is a clear polish fully packed with micro glitters and also larger glitter in various shapes and size. Let me tell you, this is one stunning polish! It glitters and bling under the sun and I just can't stop staring at my nails when I swatched it. I shall let the picture do the talking. In my swatches, I only used 2 coats and full opacity was achieved.





Pink Granite
Pink Granite contains pink, white and black glitters in various shape in a clear polish. Here I swatched it over nude jelly base to show the glitters clearly.




Overall, Laquerlicious polish really impressed me. Being a huge fan of glitters, I am really very happy and satisfied with them as the glitters are so packed that I don't even have to fish around for them. With each dip, the brush can picked up a good amount of glitters for just one coat so when I used them as a glitter top coat, I don't have to swipe it for a second time, resulting in over cluttering of glitters. I am definitely recommending all glitter polish fan to check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment