Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nails Review: Cirque Tibetian Nights & XX

Today I am going to share my Cirque purchase few months ago. These are really pretty and I cannot believed that I have forgotten them until I chanced upon a picture while scrolling through my phone. LOL.

Tibetian Nights
A dark blue jelly base with silver glitters in it. This looks really nice and good news is that it didn't stain my nails after use! Thumbs up!





XX
Multicolor glitters in clear polish. I can't find any words to describe this stunning polish! Pictures speaks louder than words, so check out the macro shot of this polish and let yourself be wowed by the beauty. This is now one of my favorite glitter top coat. It looks good over both black and light base.








Cirque polish did impressed me but the price tag is too high and it puts me off purchasing their polishes which dupes could be find at lower price. However, Cirque XX is one of those you must have and really worth the price tagged to it. I never regret buying that at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment