Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nails Review: NARS Pierre Hardy Collection

Today, I am going to share the NARS Pierre Hardy Collection. There are a total of 5 sets released in Singapore. Each set comes with two full size polish and a dust bag. A dust bag for polish! Have you ever seen that? It's cool!

For myself, I bought Vertebra, Sharplines & Sharks.

Vertebra
Vertebra Left is a pretty and bright coral pink polish. I absolutely love this one. Just looking at it cheers me up.


Vertebra Right is an earthly brown tone. This shade is suitable to be wear to office and it's not too bright for those who prefer neutral colors.


Here are the Vertebra looking good together!


Sharplines
Sharlines Left is a pastel peach shade. It's quite tricky to apply this one as if the coats are uneven, you might end up having to put on a 3 layers to achieve a smooth look. I was having a bad day and I swatched this and it ended up looking goopy on my nails.


Sharplines Right is a deep vampy burgundy shade. At first look, it appears black but if you look clearly at it under lightings, you can see the dark glowy red. It's really pretty and perfect for nail art base.


Sharplines together.


Sharks
Sharks Left is a pastel lemon shade. It's pale and once again as tricky as Sharplines Left.



Sharks Right is a soft lilac shade. This reminds me of OPI You're Such a Budapest from the Euro Centrale Collection but minus the shimmers. I really like this one!


Here are Sharks looking beautiful together.


Stocks are very limited over NARS counter and these pretties are retailing at only S$43 a set! The normal price for one regular size NARS polish is S$30 so you are actually getting a discount of 30% by getting this set. Definitely worth it if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment