Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nail of the day ~ 13 July 2013


Happy weekend everyone! 

Today I finally tried a proper nail art using brushes! Lol! I have been looking at many nail arts of butterfly wings and I loves them! Being a butterfly lover myself, I can't wait to try it out. So here it goes!

Firstly, I did a holographic gradient base using Eternal Beauty, Cosmic Fate and Miss Bliss from Color Club Halo Hues 2013 collection. I love the result! 

I actually applied a top coat to blend the gradient well and waited for an hour before I started drawing over them. I've use a simple black polish and a thin brush to draw the fine lines. Here's a look at my work-in-progress..

I was concentrating real hard on the drawing! Lastly I added white dots to it and TAA DAA! It's completed!




Now I'm feeling so much more confident in trying other nail arts! Hope you all like this simple and not perfect butterfly wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment