Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nails Review: Chanel Taboo

Hi everyone, I'm back! It has been soooooooo long since I last blogged about my nail polish purchases! I actually have so many backlogs to post. However my poor nails were broke so they are too ugly at the moment for swatching. However, keep a lookout for the upcoming posts about my Tokyo trip!~

During my trip, I managed to get Chanel Taboo from Tokyo! I have seen so many great reviews online and was dying to own one. Sadly, they weren't available in Singapore so you can't imagine how excited I was when I saw them in Tokyo, not to mention that this is my first Chanel Vernis.

Chanel Taboo is a deep purple polish with blue and purple shimmers in it. This is an absolute beauty and it gives off the mysterious looking vibes! I am so wowed when I swatched it over my nails. The formula is great and full opacity can be achieved in two thin even coats. This is now one of my favorite polish. This is definitely not the last time you will see them on me. Any nail polish addict must check this one out.




1 comment: