Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nail of the Day ~ 9 May 2013

Today I have a very pretty set of nails to share! Last month I finally got the full Dior SS2013 Vernis collection (yes yes...I haven't posted the swatches yet!) and I loved them a lot.

For my nails today, I have used Dior Vernis Spring Ball 343. This is a light pink shade with peach tone in it. There are pretty pink shimmer in it too. On my ring finger, I have applied OPI Crown Me Already. I love that bling bling look! To add more design to it, I finally started using my many nail stickers. This time, I went for a hearts & ribbon theme. I especially love the ones on my index and pinky fingers. I think I can dupe the design on my index finger with my dotters. I shall try it one day.


And because I love it so much, I can't start looking at it and ended up taking this picture at work with my Hello Kitty Keyboard brush. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment