Thursday, May 16, 2013

My First Balenciaga Bag + Catchup with Farah

After hearing so much raves about Balenciaga bag from Farah and my love, I finally gave in and bought my first bag! Met up with Farah last Saturday and we had lots of fun trying out the different bags to see which one suits us most. Thanks to her help in choosing the bags and the advices given. She is really a Balenciaga expert! Look at me trying out the bags. Actually I like Velo best but it is only available in Orange for giant hardware or Black with regular hardware. I am not a fan of the regular hardware so I gave it a miss.

So in the end I came home with a Part Time in Blue Mineral with Gold Hardware. It is absolutely stunning! I had eyed blue mineral online and was so happy when the SA told me that it is available in both silver and gold hardware. Initially I like the silver hardware but when I saw the gold one, I was sold.

Had a nice coffee session with Farah at Starbucks (our fav coffee place!) and it was nice to catch up with her. She loaned me her Hermes Clic Clac PM to try and it actually fits me! Now I know what size I can wear. Hehe. Look how pretty the clic clac looks on me.


Came home with LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter too because she highly recommend it and bought one for me to try. Thanks! I have keep it by my bedside and will use it dutifully every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment