Friday, April 5, 2013

Nails Review: Rainbow Honey Dearly Beloved & My Love

Today I am going share the swatches from Rainbow Honey Limited Edition Polish that consist Dearly Beloved & My Love. My first bottle of Dearly Beloved came wthout a brush but Rainbow Honey is such a darling to send me a replacement bottle immediately.

Dearly Beloved
This is fully packed with gold glitters with red squarish glitters and hearts. I love this one as the red looks so outstanding in those gold glitters this one will look good over any polish.







My Love
This is filled with golden glittets and small iridescent glitters. There are white & pink hearts in it. Very girlish! I love how it looks over a black base. It just look so stunning!







I would like to thanks Rainbow Honey for the generosity in giving away this beautiful set.

No comments:

Post a Comment