Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nails of the Day ~ 30 April 2013

It's the last day of April and I still have so many unedited pictures that needs my attention before I can share them with everyone. I seriously need to buck up!

Today I have on my nails a very cheerful set of manicure. On my index finger, I have China Glaze Summer Neon 2012 ~ Pink Plumeria. I really like this color because the bright pink is so pretty with shimmer in it. (you can't see it from this picture because I've mattified it. lol). On my pinky, it's the latest China Glaze Summer Neon 2013 ~ Son of a Peach. I seriously LOLed at the name when I said it out loud for the first time, but check out that neon orange! How can you not own it? Lastly I have Wicked Polish Pox layered over OPI Don't Burst My Bubbles on my others nails. I've used OPI Matte Top Coat over all of them and look how pretty they are. I really like the matte looking nails. The new OPI Matte Top Coat is really good and it dries very quickly. The formula is really thin and smooth. I need to get more of it!

Hope you guys like my nails for the day!


P.S: I really love the length of my nail now and the shape. One of my friend asked me to file them into stiletto but I am still indecisive. Should I?

1 comment:

  1. Love this mani, especially the ones with glitter! I think you should try the stiletto shape. You could provide some insight on the wear and practicality of the shape. I would be interested in knowing :)

    ReplyDelete