Friday, March 22, 2013

New Macro Lens

I finally bought a macro lens for my iphone so that I can take macro shots of those pretty nail polishes! I am so excited to received it and I test it out immediatley. It wasn't as easy as I have thought so I guessed more practice is need!



A macro shot of the roses and stone on my bracelet


A macro shot of my nail art! The nail polishes used here are China Glaze Glistening Snow, Color Club Halo Hues 2013 Eternal Beauty and Miss Bliss. Okay I need to post those swatches for the Color Club halos....


Here's some macro shot for KBShimmer polishes in the bottle! Spring Training, Squared Away, Iris My Case, Let's Get Star-ted, Oh Splat! and Pastel Me More.

So I need more practice and to find the right lighting to do so but I am so happy that I can include macro shots in my nail post in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment