Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nails Review: OPI Oz The Great and Powerful Review

Tonight I'm going to catch the movie Oz The Great and Powerful! So I'm gonna post up the review and swatches for the OPI collection with the same name.

I Theodora You
A very pretty nude pink polish. I was expecting this one to be like the NYC Ballet collection where the nude shades will be very sheer. But surprisingly, it wasn't! I used 3 coats for my pictures to achieve full opacity. I am totally in love with this!







Lights of Emerald CityClear polish with iridescent small square glitters and large white square pieces. I wasn't sure about this as I'm not a fan of large square glitters, but this one wowed me. It looks so sweet and unique. I layered it over I Theodora You.






Don't Burst My Bubbles
This nude shade is slightly pinkish but leaning more to white. Absolutely stunning! This is more sheer than I Theodora You but not as sheer as the NYC Ballet ones. I used 3 coats and you can see it looks smooth and almost opaque. This is a great one to use as undies or for nail arts.






Which is Witch?
This is a glitter bomb! It has lots of mini bar and medium hexagon glitters fully packed in it. All these glitters are holographic! Under the sun, the pictures are doing no justice to the bright and shining glitters in real.







I really love this collection! Those nude shades are so pretty and I feel the need for backup bottles. If you haven't got anything from this collection, you are missing out a lot! So go check them out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment