Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nails Review: Lac Attack Polish

Today I have two Lac Attack polish to share with you all. I am now so addicted to indies polish that I keep buying all different brands to try them out. This is one of my latest purchase.


Amortentia
A pink jelly polish with lots of fine holographic glitters in it. There are also various purple holo large hexagon pieces in it too. Very sweet color and can be matched easily for all kinds of occassion. The formula is good for a jelly base polish. I used 3 coats for my swatch.






Muggles
A clear polish with lots of colorful shards in it. I can spot purple, silver, pink and turquoise shards from my macro shot of this polish. I absolutely love this as I don't usually own much shards glitter coat. I layered this over China Glaze For Audrey and they are a perfect combi. Formula is good and the glitters can be picked up easily. They doesn't curls up after one good coat of seche top coat.






I am definitely going to be checking out more of Lac Attack polish! And how are you people liking my new macro shots and the curled watermark? I actually love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment