Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nails Review: KBShimmer Polish



After hearing so much raves about KBShimmer, I finally bought them last month! I practically have to camp beside my computer just to grab them because they are sold out within minutes! Now that tells you how popular they are. I'm gonna cover basic for each polish and as their formula is consistent throughout all of them, I will talk about that at the end of the post.

Iris My Case
Spring 2013 Collection. A pale lavender creme polish with purple. blue, pink and silver circular and hexagon glitters in it. The glitters came in various sizes.





Spring Training
Spring 2013 Collection. Let me tell you, I am seriously not a fan of green (okay I am repeating myself again), but I fell in love with this polish at first sight! This pale minty green creme polish with multicolor circular & hexagon glitter in various size is just so pretty. One look and I can tell it is spring.






Squared Away
Spring 2013 Collection. A clear polish with fine blue glitters and square glitters in blue, purple, pink and silver! This is a great polish for layering.






Berry Patch
A pink creme polish with fine pink glitters, medium iridescence and large metal gun glitters. Those metal gun glitters gave me the feeling of the sparse seeds of a berry. I like it that the polish ain't overloaded with it.





Let's Get Star-ted
I absolutely love this one! A white creme polish with fine purple glitters, hexagon glitters in purple, blue and black and black star glitters! I achieved full opacity with just 2 even coats.





Oh Splat!
A white creme polish packed with multicolor glitters! The glitters are so colorful that I can't name them all. This gave me a party feeling and I feel happy just looking at it. I achieved full opacity with just 2 even coats.






Overall, the formula for KBShimmer are fantastic! All the creme polish are smooth and the texture is just right. I don't have any trouble with gloppy nails when I am swatching them. I can't wait to get more of KBShimmer polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment