Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nails Review: Color Club Halo Hues 2013

When I saw that Color Club is going to release a new set of Halo Hues in 2013, I can't wait to grab them because I was so impressed with the previous set. I've got them much later than most others but I'm just going to share these swatches with. Note that the pictures in this post are somehow blurry. I don't know why but I guessed the lighting and weather that day wasn't the best...I might take new pictures again but that depends on how hardworking I am...LOL
As the formula and holo effect for these are quite similar, I will talk about them all at the end of the post. So just look at the swatches first.

Eternal Beauty





Over The Moon





Miss Bliss





Cosmic Fate






Kismet





Beyond






The holographic effect is not as strong as the previous collection but I actually like this collection better because the color of the base is more strong and intense so it is not covered up by the holo effect. All the six colors are very pretty and my favorite is Cosmic Fate. It is such a unique and natural color. Once again, this is a winning collection and a must have for all polish addict.

1 comment: