Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Le Noir at Marina Bay Sands Theater

Today's post is nothing related to Nails nor Beauty review. Once in a while I like to blog about myself. Last Friday, I headed over to Marina Bay Sands to catch the Le Noir Performance. I have never watched a circus performance in my life so I was so excited over this!
my tickets!

Check out how attractive the poster is. I'm going to do some picture spam now! I'm only using my iphone camera so the pictures are not of the best quality.



my great and clear view of the stage!



the opening pose!


hula hoop guy


Mr Strongman!

oh i love this!

The twins! They are amazing!

hunk hunk! my heart almost stopped when he rolled from one side to the other! I'm so worried he will fall!


the aerial performance!



The end! *applause*

The performance is really great. All those well built bodies of the hunks are making me drool! The clown is another interesting guy. He can really make us all laugh out loud. He even invited the audience to join him on stage for some fun. I really enjoyed my night and if you have never watched any circus performance like I do, go catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment