Friday, February 8, 2013

Nails Review: OPI Euro Centrale

OMG! I can't believed I forgot to update this post! So here I am finally updating it after weeks!


You're Such a BudaPest
A very pretty lilac polish with slight shimmer in it. The shimmer is very faint even to my eyes in real but this is such a sweet color that I doesn't mind about the almost non-existent shimmer at all!






My Vampire is Buff
OMG I absolutely love this one! An off white polish but very close to nude beige. This is a must have for any nude polish lover. This polish is definitely good to use as an undies for those sheer polish and glitters top coat. I am already thinking of getting backup bottle for this already!





Can't Find My Czechbook
This teal polish is very bright looking. The shade is to die for. One of my favorite in this collection.





Hands Off My Kielbasa
This one reminds me of Gouda Gouda Two Shoes (Holland Collection) and Schnapps Out Of It! (Germany Collection). I don't have SOOI so I can't do a comparison but I did a comparison to GGTS and they are definitely not dupe. A golden pink polish with gold shimmer finishing. This is a definitely suitable for those who wants to wear it to office if your company isn't one to open up to 'exotic' colors.






Suzi's Hungary Again
Bright and glossy pink polish! Since pink is one of my favorite color, I just can't not have this. Once again there are very faint shimmer that I almost can't spot in it.






Vant To Bite My Neck?This polish has such a vampy look! A very dark purple polish and I'm loving it so much. This is one of the color in this collection that is a perfect combination with polka.com.






Polka.com
I am officially in love with this glitter coat! Clear polish with small round blue glitters and large pink, blue and turquoise hexagon glitters. Since Rainbow Connection from the Muppets collection, I have been kind of disappointed with all the glitter coat especially the Skyfall collection. So I am glad that OPI finally launched this pretty polish! Below are the swatches of polka.com over all the other Euro Centrale polish that I have.








Overall, I am very pleased with the Euro Centrale collection. The colors are so pretty and bright. However, the formula isn't the best. Some of the shades are either too thick or too watery so it requires extra care in application. But any nail polish addict must get at least 2-3 shades from this collection because the colors are worth the  hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment