Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Happy 2013 to everyone out there!

2012 has been a fulfilling year for me. I have achieved good results at work and also it's a smooth year for the family. No major issues happened and health has been good. I hope everyone had a smooth sailing 2012 just like mine.

In 2012, I splurged A LOT on makeups. It's not that I don't buy in the past but during the year, I bought more than what I had bought in the last 3 years. All thanks to miaka for the influence, but I did get her to splurge on nail polishes though. LOL!

Here I am going to post some products that was on my favorite list during the year. I have been using them frequently since they came home with me and I will definitely repurchase them (aside from the Limited Editions ones).



Chanel Harmonie du Soir


Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Chestnut


Benefit Hervana


Lancome Blush Subtil Rose in 20 Rose Corail


Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Delicate

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Gowing Matte in RD722

Chanel Perfection Lumiere

1 comment:

  1. Harmonie du Soir is definitely a right pick!! Love it to bits too!!

    ReplyDelete