Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beauty Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set

After trying out the Urban Decay Naked Foundation, I am thoroughly in loved with it and when I saw this 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set on sales at Sephora, I checked it out immediately.

I am someone who always rubs my eyes thorough the days. This is a very bad habit of mine but I just can't stop doing it. So most of the time, when I put on an eyeliner, I will look like a panda at the end of the day! After trying out Etude House 24Hrs Proof 10 Eyeliner that works fine for me, I am now a pretty big fan of eyeliners because they made my small eyes look so much bigger!

When I swatches the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil at Sephora, the first thing I do is to rub my fingers gently over the swatches. Surprisingly they do not smudge at all! If I rub them a little harder, they can actually give off a smokey eye effect.

However, I am not a fan of smokey eyes, so that's wouldn't work for me. So I swatches it again and left it for a minute because I rubbed my fingers faster and harder over them and bingo! No smudges! The eye pencil really glides on easily and the texture is so smooth. The colors are really intense and bright too. The swatches below are all in one stroke. No layering. Check them out!

From top down, the colors are Uzi, Zero, Demolition, Smog, Empire & Mainline.

This set of 6 custom size eye pencil is selling at Sephora Singapore for $39 only! All whilst stock last.
If you are not keen to get a whole set of 6 eye pencil, these are also sold individually at $30 each for the full size pencil.

1 comment: