Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My First Leopard Nails

After almost everyone have already did their own leopard nails, I finally got down to doing it few weeks ago when I got my proper set of nail art brushes.

For this set of nails, I used OPI Color to Diner For as my base color. This red cranberry color is simply amazing! It has a sheer golden shimmer finishing. One of my favorite red polish from OPI.


Instead of doing a full leopard nails, I highlighted my thumb and index finger with a hint of OPI Goldeneye from their latest Skyfall collection. The result is pretty satisfying!



Sidetracking a little, I was trying out the Whirled Away from the China Glaze latest Cirque du Soleil collection and I noticed that it actually matched my leopard prints perfectly! What a coincidence! LOL!



Hope you guys enjoy this quick post on my latest creation. I'm soooo lagging in my post. I have tons of nail swatches to share. I definitely must get my butt stuck onto the chair and start posting them on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment