Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Burberry Beauty Launch in Singapore

Burberry Beauty finally has their own counter in Singapore! The newly revamped Tang Beauty Hall is flooded with lots of brands that we have been dying for such as NARS, and Tom Ford. I have been hearing so much about the amazing eyeshadows from miaka and thanks to her, I've got a chance to attend the Burberry's Beauty Makeup workshop last Saturday.

At the workshop, we get to have a chance to witness our local celebrity makeup artist, Larry Yeo, live in action. He taugh us how to do a simple smokey eyes and also how to use the Burberry's lipstick as a blusher! I was quite amazed that we can actually use it as a blusher.






At the end of the workshop, we were given a chance to purchase lots of items at discounted price (almost 50% off!) if we purchase any item at regular price. So here's my hauls!





You are not going to believe the price I paid for these items!
From left to right (clockwise):
1. Lip Glow 03 Sepia - $25
2. Eyeshadow Single 204 Chestnut - $29
3. Blusher 07 Earthly Blush - $39
4. Body Milk - FREE!
5. Lip Cover 12 Sepia - $27
6. Lip Cover 08 Tea Rose - $43 (the regular price item I bought to purchase the rest at discounted price)

I have already tried both lip cover and I love how they don't dry my lip yet have a slightly matte effect! The eyeshadow texture is seriously soooo smooth and the color picked up so easily, exactly how miaka described them! I am so happy with this purchase! Definitely will be checking out more products from them in future!

2 comments:

  1. Glad that u love their products too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow is really good! This morning I used it and I was like "wah! really just let how you describe in your blog!"

    ReplyDelete