Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Upcoming Nail Polish Reviews

These were what had arrived yesterday....


Guess what's in the package???

YES! OPI & China Glaze Christmas Collection!!! I've laid my hands on them!
Besides this popular collection, this mail includes China Glaze United Universe (for Breast Cancer awareness), China Glaze Halloween, Color Club Fall collection & my first Zoya!

These are what I swatched today...

I am unsatisfied with some of the swatches as my camera is acting weird today and the pictures just doesn't show the beauty of these nail polishes! Argh! I need to retake them this weekend to show these beauties off! Let me tell you....they are really beautiful in reality! All these pictures are doing no justice to them!

Stay tuned for upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment