Monday, October 22, 2012

Nails Review: China Glaze On Safari

The nail colors from China Glaze On Safari Fall 2012 collection are really amazing! I had the temptation to just buy all of them home but I managed to control myself not to do so. LOL.

Jungle Queen
A dusty greyish purple polish with very subtle shimmer in it. I had great expectation for this but when I swatched it out, it didn't met my expectation.


Kalahari Kiss
A soft mustard creme polish. Compared to OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me, this is a more subtle and low profile color to wear out. I didn't expect myself to like it initially but I ended up really liking it.


Desert Sun
A very dusty, dirty orange polish. This color doesn't stand out a lot and it reminds me more of the fall season where everything turns dark orange. Perfect color to represent Fall.



I Herd That
Golden yellow glitter polish with glitters that shines off in orange, yellow and silver. As a glitter maniac, I simply can't say no to this!



I'm Not A Lion
Soft golden polish packed with holographic glitters. Another great work for the Fall collection.




I had also previously reviewed Exotic Encounter in my earlier post that can be found here.

The formula for this collection is slightly thicker than my preference so just 1-2 coat and they are almost opaque. This is not my favorite from China Glaze but they are perfect for Fall. So what's your favorite color from this collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment