Friday, October 26, 2012

Beauty Review: Lancome Visionnaire


I was recommended to the Lancome Visionnaire by the the SA at the Lancome counter when I was getting my Genefique earlier this year. Visionnaire is a product that would helped to refine your fine lines, minimize your pores and even out your skintone.

From Lancome website:
Our 1st advanced skin corrector. Wrinkles, pores and evenness. Much more than a wrinkle-corrector, our 1st skincare with LR2412 capable of re-creating more beautiful skin. Our vision of skin perfection. One out of two women tempted by a cosmetic procedure decided to postpone it. The result: On the surface, wrinkles and pores are visibly corrected, imperfections like signs of UV damage and acne marks appear diminished.

After 4 weeks of use, my pores are visibly minimized! However this product didn't worked on my acne scars. There isn't much whitening effect in this product but the texture is very smooth and light. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face after use.

As I had bought this product mainly because I want to minimize my pores, I am actually pretty satisfied with the result. I would definitely be repurchasing this one after it ran out.

Visionnaire is available at all Lancome counter in 30ml (S$135) and 50ml (S$199).

2 comments:

  1. glad it worked for you! I't been my HG item since release and will never leave my skincare routine again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I think this would become a permanent addition to my daily skincare :)

      Delete