Saturday, September 29, 2012

Washing up & Discovery

It's a lazy Saturday for me. I slept in late and woke up at 12noon. It's been a long time since I woke up so late even on weekends. I am someone who usually woke up between 8 to 10a.m even on days when I am not working.

So after a hot and relaxing shower doing my facial scrub, body scrub & hair mask (super relaxing!), I decided to do some washing of my daily beauty essentials. The stuffs I used are definitely much lesser than any beauty maniac. Since I'm usually just a simple makeup and go person on working days, I don't need many brushes. But I am seriously thinking about getting a foundation brush. I am starting to love brushes. They works so much better than my fingers!

While I am digging those brushes, I spotted a Dior palette hidden at the back of my drawer and when I took it out, I realized that it was my long forgotten Dior Addict Ultra Gloss mini palette! OMG how could I have forgotten about these pretty gloss! Just look at these pretty colors...

Now I can completely understand miaka's feeling when she found her hidden Dior Serum De Rouge. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment