Monday, September 3, 2012

Review: Ettusais Gel Color and Top Coat

As a nailpolish maniac, when I saw my favorite Ettusais launching its new gel color and top coat, there is no longer a need for a second thought. They came home with me easily. =)

The Ettusais Gel Color and Top coat gives you gelish effect without the need for special lights and hassles. There are currently 2 colors available. A pink limited edition gel coat and a clear gel top coat. They dried up quickly and there is no need to worry about smudging.

For the pink gel coat, you can use it as a nail color by itself by painting about 3 coats and you can see that it looks good in my swatch below:


However I am kind of disappointed as the gelish look doesn't last long. After one day of wear and tear, my nails looked worn out and there is no shine on it anymore.My Seche Top Coat definitely lasts longer and looked better.

Guessed I won't be restocking this after it's finished but I would definitely check out future nail polishes from Ettusais.

These gel coat can be found at all Ettusais counter in major departmental stores at $24 each. The pink gel coat is a limited edition and I am not sure if they are still available in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment