Monday, September 3, 2012

Review: Ettusais Foamy Rich Mousse Cleanser

During my metro huge hauls, I grabbed a bottle of Ettusais Foamy Rich Mousse Cleanser that was just launched few months ago. I loved their Pore Cash Wash and since this is a new cleansing product, it is a must for me to try out.

The cleanser comes in a tin bottle just a soft press, you can get rich and thick foam immediately. No more rubbing your hands together to get bubbles and foam.

As you can see, the foam is smooth in texture and it stays on my face for a good period of time as I cleanse. I coupled it together with my Clarisonic Mia and the result is fantastic! My face felt clean and smooth to touch after use. It really did a thorough job in cleansing my pores.


The Foamy Rich Mousse cleanser can be found at all Ettusais counter in major departmental stores at S$32 each.

2 comments:

  1. hi there, great review! I was wondering if it is also possible to use the regular pore cleanser from ettusais with the clarisonic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is possible. I do use the Pore Care Wash with my clarisonic and it works well too =)

      Delete