Monday, September 3, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Collection - Exotic Encounter

This week's nail is polished with Exotic Encounter from the China Glaze On Safari Collection! The perfect color to be used during Fall!

Exotic Encounter is a a pretty dark teal creme polish. This teal polish reminds me greatly of a forest, those dark green leaves... I am never a fan of the color green but this color caught me off guard and I just can't resist it. I am already starting to match it in my head with my only green dress from Dorothy Perkins. LOL!

The formula for Exotic Encounter is a little thick, similarly for the rest of the polishes in this collection (yes...I had yet to post the swatches up...how lazy am I...) I actually used only 1 coat only and it is almost opaque.



The first polish that comes to my mind that could be a perfect match with this is China Glaze Atlantis. The curious me decided to accentuate my index and ring fingers with it and TAA DAA! It's definitely a match here! A little bling to the creme polish. I'm loving this set of nails. Gonna put it on for a week before removing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment