Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chanel Twin Set for Fashion's Night Out

The Chanel Twin Set for Fashion's Night Out is made up of the Rouge Allure Velvet & Le Vernis in 3 beautiful shades.



When I saw this collection online, I knew I had to get those rouge! I loved the Allure Velvet range and since these are limited editions, there is nothing to hold me back from splurging.

Initially I had wanted to get all 3 colors but Provocante is a huge challenge for me and I backed out after trying it on my lips. I am not sure when I would used it so I decided to save the sum for other stuffs. Infidele & Delicate came home with me at the end of the day.



The L'Infidele is a beautiful shade of creme rose. L'Delicate at first glance looks brownish to me but after I applied it, it is a very nice nude. Both colors are very intense on the lips. Like all other Allure Velvet range, these rouge are matte and very long lasting. Even though they are matte, they are surprisingly moisturising and does not dry up my lips easily.

These color are only available at selected Chanel counters at the moment (Isetan, Takashimaya & Chanel boutiques). The Velvet Rouge are retailing at S$45 each. These are limited editions so grab them before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment