This year, OPI will be collaborating with the new James Bond film, launching its Skyfall Collection.
- The Spy Who Loved Me - a red romantic as the secret agent inside you
- Casino Royale - this high-rolling plum is fit for royalty
- You Only Live Twice - this rich high-shimmer magenta is a once-in-a-lifetime find
- Die Another Day - live in the moment in this hot and lively red
- Skyfall - get Bonded with this magnificent maroon
- GoldenEye – all eyes will be upon you when you wear this glorious gold
- The World Is Not Enough - this rosy silver is as addictive as it is beautiful
- Moonraker - drive your fastest car to get this exhilarating metallic grey
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service - this misty-green pewter commands attention
- The Living Daylights - this courageous multi-hued glitter sparkles 24/007
- Live And Let Die - burn the candles at both ends in this private jet black
- Tomorrow Never Dies - this eternally intense purple will live forever
The ones that I am definitely gonna be getting from this collection would most probably be The Living Daylights, You only Live Twice, On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Skyfall.
And in additional to the above collection, OPI will be launching a 18 karat gold leaf top coat “The Man with the Golden Gun” to celebrate the James Bond's Golden Anniversary! Real 18 karat gold flakes in this polish! But its gonna be damn expensive so I might skip it...
China Glaze had also released pictures of its Christmas Collection - Holiday of Joy.
I'm so damn excited about this collection! GLITTERS!! Lots of them!
I'm definitely getting Glitter All the Way & Pizzazz! As for the rest, I would have to wait and check out the swatches before I conclude my final wishlist!
Can't wait for November to come soon!
Update 3 October 2012: They had arrived! Sneak preview here: http://thelittlebutterflydiary.blogspot.sg/2012/10/upcoming-nail-polish-reviews.html