Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nails Review: OPI Germany Collection - Don't Talk Bach to Me

After much anticipation, the OPI Germany had finally launched this month. Having been deeply impressed by the Holland Collection with the great colours and formula, I was quite disappointed by the Germany Collection. There were no unique colors in this collection. Most colors looked like dupes of past OPI colors.

The only one that caught my eyes was Don't Talk Bach to Me. The mustard yellow polish looks so unique and I have not seen similar ones in the past one year.

However the formula was not as great as the Holland Collection. Although its smooth to apply, it clumps up easily if you attempt to apply another coat before the previous one dries.

Overall I still like this color as its not too loud to wear and is unique on its own. (in my swatches, I had layered it with Nubar Black Polka Dots)

No comments:

Post a Comment