Saturday, August 11, 2012

Book Review: Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson


Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I first saw this book at my local bookstore and I was captivated by the description at the back of the book. However I went online to did a research on the review of this book on Amazon and I found lots of negative reviews, hence I dropped the idea of ever picking this book up.

However, I joined a book club and this book was one of the read recommended for August and Goodreads do have quite a number of positive review on it. Hence I decided to give it a try. Gosh, I am so glad I gave this book another chance.

Once I started reading it, I was drew into Christine's life. I could feel her anxiety, her loss of not knowing who she is and what had happened to her.



The book really had been holding on and reading non-stop except for when I had to go to work, lesson and sleep. I even ate my meals with it. That's how mesmerized I was with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment