Monday, July 9, 2012

OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection Review

I had my eyes on the OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection since I saw the news about the launch in April 2012 so when it launched in June, I grabbed them immediately on the first day they were updated on the site that I always bought my polishes from.

Out of the 4 polishes, I got my hands on I'm All Ears & Nothin' Mousie 'bout It.

I'm All Ears is a super pigmented polish so removing it can be a chore. A pinkish-red polish with violet shimmers in them. Very beautiful! I only used two coat and its completely opaque.

The shimmer is much more obvious in this blurred view.


Nothin' Mousie 'bout It is a glitter coat with pink shimmers and pink heart shaped flakes. It is not easy to apply them with strokes because the heart flakes will not be placed in the position that you wanted. In the end, I was dabbing the polish, trying to put the hearts in place.


The formula is pretty good for this collection. Very easy to apply and not too thick. They were pretty lasting too but I removed them after 3 days because I am afraid that my nails would be stained by I'm All Ears (due to the high pigmentation). The hearts were super resistant to my Non-Acetone Remover! I had to scrape them off with my nails. The foil wrapping method doesn't work for this polish so maybe you would not want to place too many hearts on your nails, otherwise you might had a hard time removing them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment