Thursday, July 26, 2012

OPI Spiderman Collection - Just Spotted a Lizard Review

I had been so busy lately and the backlogs on the reviews of my latest lacquers haul is horrible!

For today, let me share one of my favorite color from OPI's Spiderman Collection, Just Spotted a Lizard.

I must admit that I wasn't attracted to this initially but after reading all the review about its similarities with Chanel Peridot, I decided to get a bottle for myself. I am definitely glad that I didn't missed this! This is a golden foil shade with duochrome effect. The color turns from bright gold to greenish as you moved your fingers.

The formula is great and with 2 coats, I am able to get it completely opaque. Some had commented that this is a little strokey but I don't have the same problem.

If you don't owned a Chanel peridot like me, this will definitely be a great addition to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment