Thursday, July 26, 2012

Deborah Lippmann


I was first introduced to Deborah Lippmann by a friend of mind earlier this year and since then I had been viewing the swatches online and trying to get a bottle for myself. However I noticed that local stores are selling them at a pretty high price and their collection are not complete.

Last night, with my half opened eyes, I went to did a search again and this time I found a US site that actually shipped to Singapore for Free! Did a little research on the site background to prove that their products are legit before I proceed with my order. (yes...I'm just so paranoid about the authencity of the products that I buy...haha)

The best things is that they actually gave me 30% discount off my first order I ended up with 7 colors that I had been eyeing from Deborah Lippmann.
  1. Happy Birthday
  2. Ray of Light
  3. Bad Romance
  4. Mermaid's Dream
  5. Good Girl Gone Bad
  6. Sugar Daddy
  7. Candy Shop
I actually wanted to get Across the Universe but it was already sold out on their site :(
Nevertherless, I am still a happy girl right now as my polishes are arriving in another 1-2 weeks time! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment