Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Liebster Blog award

Okay, let me be honest here. I had never heard of the Liebster Blog award! (okay I'm a mountain turtle...)

I am happy that my friend miaka had nominated me for this award.

About the award...
Liebster Blog Award is meant to be a form of encouragement for blogs with less than 200 readers and it really meant a lot to me to receive this nomination from Tracy. There were times when I asked myself why am I blogging for because I know there are not many vivid readers of mine but this space still continues to be an avenue for me to get away from the hussle and buzzle of my everyday busy life. For readers out there who have been reading my blog, I sincerely thank you for this. :)

The interesting rule about Liebster Blog award is to:-
-Link back to the person who gave you the award
-Put the award on your post
-Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award
-Let them know you awarded them


Now....I need to be honest again...(what an honest girl I am!)
I can't think up to 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive this award! Before this award came up, I never had any followers button on my blog (now I had it so click it!) because I blogged for my friends to read and also information for anyone who needed them. I had my addiction to nail polishes and I blogged because I wanted to share my collection and view. The blogs that I usually read are popular blogs that interest me and had information on my hobbies. I am not sure if I am going against the rule...but I only had 2 blogs that had under 200 followers and are worthy to be mentioned for this award.

miaka - her beauty write-ups are fantastic! her eyeshadow collection would wowed you at first sight and she is never one to be stingy on great makeups. Whether you are on a budget or had an extra dollar to spend, the wide range of makeups reviews would definitely have something for you.

Ms H - a very old friend of mine who is obsessed with great food and online shopping. the food pictures on her blog would be enough to make you drool even if you just had a filling meal. she is a shopaholic who buy new clothings almost every week! and sometimes she would post up some of her brand new purchased at a bargain price for sale. Check her blog out!


okay....I will add any blog later if I come across them as interesting and less than 200 followers...
please forgive me for now....



No comments:

Post a Comment