Sunday, March 18, 2012

OPI Holland Collection


I've got my hands on the latest OPI Holland Collection! There are 12 new colors in this collection but I only got 4 out of 12. (I refrained myself from buying more!)


From left to right:
1. I have a Herring Problem
2. I don't give a Rotterdam
3. Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
4. Pedal Faster Suzi

Here's a sample of my test (ignore the last finger as I'm testing my new Essie polish together...)

From left to right:
1. I don't give a Rotterdam
2. I have a Herring Problem
3. Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
4. Pedal Faster Suzi

I loved all 4 colors! They are pretty unique to what I already had so it's definitely a great addition to my growing collection.

Here are the swatches for the 4 polishes!

Pedal Faster Suzi!
A light pink polish with shimmers. 2 coats to make it opaque. Definitely a must have for all pink lovers.

in the shades...


under the light...


Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

A dark rose color polish with gold shimmers. This is my favorite in this collection! Unique and suitable for daily wear.

in the shade...


under the light...

I have a Herring Problem
A turquoise color polish with silver shimmer.

in the shades...


under the light...

I don't give a Rotterdam!
A dusty blue polish with golden shimmers.

in the shades


under the light

The formula for the Holland Collection is pretty good. Easy to apply and not too thick. It can be applied easily and not a hassle to remove at all. This is my favorite collection that OPI had released in the last 3 months. I am so tempted to get more colors from this Collection!

The next collection that I am looking forward to will be the OPI New York City Ballet collection that will be available in April 2012. Here's a sneak preview...

No comments:

Post a Comment