Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Favorite Mask....


The Lavender & Neroli and Rose & Pine Herbal sheet mask from The Face Shop Herbal Therapy series had been my favorite for years but recently they were discontinued. This is a very sad news to be as the Rose & Pine masks always helped me to clear my skin and the Lavender & Neroli masks is good in reducing the redness of my acnes. I am glad that I had stocked them up before they were gone. At least it could lasts me for another month or so.

I am not sure what is the reason for The Face Shop to discontinue such a good product but I seriously hope they would come back to the shelves. Otherwise....The Face Shop has just lost a loyal customer for their sheet masks...

1 comment:

  1. TFS will regret discontinuing these 2 masks, they are sooooo good lor!

    ReplyDelete