Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Face Shop Clean Face Acne Solution Foam Cleansing

If you have been reading my blog for some time, you will know that I always faced the problem with acne breaking out in my chin area. After trying different types of acne cleanser, I finally found the solution!



The Face Shop Clean Face Acne Solution Foam Cleansing has a mild Green Tea scent and it doesn't smell as bad as other acne cleansers that I had tried. It foams easily and is very gentle on the skin. One important thing to note is that this cleanser will dried up your acne, hence your skin will feel dry after use. However, with moisturizer and hydrating mask, this problem would be solved.

After using it for a few weeks, I went for my monthly facial and my beautician commented that my skin is pretty clear and the acne on my chin area is not as bad as my last visit. She asked if I used any new products and I told her that as far as I could remembered, the only change is the cleanser. When I was leaving, she handed me a few products that I had ran out of and when I asked her about my blemish cleanser that she used to give me, she said that I don't need that now because she could see that this cleanser is doing a better job and at a much cheaper price.

Nowadays my acne are so much better and I could get clear acne free skin for weeks before mild breakouts occurs!

3 comments:

  1. I have acne prone skin. This product sounds great. You mention skin will feel dry after use. Can share what oil free moisturizer are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sean,

      I used to use Clinique Moisture Surge which is oil free and easily absorbed into the skin. Recently I had switched to SK-II Skin Signature as even though it is cream based, it doesn't leave an oily surface after application.

      Hope it helps!

      Regards
      Juliet

      Delete
  2. I tried it but I lost it. When I tried it, I agree. It's so useful! I'm not an adult so I recommend this to teens and tweens who have acne problems to try it.

    ReplyDelete