Saturday, March 24, 2012

China Glaze Eye Candy Collection

 
I had been waiting and waiting and I finally got my hands on the China Glaze Eye Candy Collection!


From left to right:
  1. Some Like it Haute
  2. Marry a Millionaire
  3. Material Girl
  4. Lorelei's Tiara
  5. Blonde Bombshell
I didn't get the red (Love Marilyn) because it looks similar to what I had from the OPI Muppets collection.
Got them at a super bargain! 3 for $20! *HAPPY*

Here are the swatches!



From left to right:
  1. Some Like it Haute - Clear black polish with silver and black glitter particles
  2. Blonde Bombshell - Clear polish with gold confetti and glitter particles
  3. Material Girl - Clear pale pink polish with dark & pale pink glitter particles
  4. Marry a Millionaire - Multicolor & Purple sprinkles (reminds me of fireworks)
  5. Lorelei's Tiara - Silver glitter with blue sparkling disc (very unique)
I was actually hesitant in getting blonde bombshell initially but once I tried it on, I love it! I was a little disappointed in Some Like it Haute though. It's not really attractive so I'm thinking hard how to match it up with other colors.

Marry a Millionaire clear swatches can be found here.

Some Like it Haute
Clear black polish with silver and black glitter particles which I don't really like but a lot of my friends actually like this black mild glitter polish.

under shade

in the light

Blonde Bombshell
Clear polish with gold confetti and glitter particles. This reminds me of Cleopatra for no specific reason. Pardon the messy application in these swatches as I spilled the bottle on my bed and was busy trying to clean up the polish on my bedsheet and had long forgotten the polish on my nails.


under shade


in the light

Material Girl
Clear pale pink polish with dark & pale pink glitter particles. Not very outstanding as the glitter fades off into the base.

 under shade

in the light


Lorelei's Tiara
Silver glitter with blue sparkling disc. This is my favorite in this collection. The blue disc stands out and made this polish looks so unique!

 under shade

in the light


This collection is a little disappointing as the glitters aren't as pretty as I had thought. Maybe I had been holding a high expectation during the long wait for its launch. Compared to the Prismatic collection, I actually prefer the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment