Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sophie Monk Little Twin Stars Diamond White Revitalizing Masks

I finally started using my Sophie Monk Little Twin Stars Mask!
I was having a problem deciding on which mask to use and in the end, I settled for this:

Sophie Monk Little Twin Stars Diamond White Revitalizing Masks

Benefits:
  • Eyebright Extract Optimizes the biological skin regeneration process
  • Algae Extract discovers rosy glowing, suppler and more youthful looking skin
  • Mint Extract keeps the skin hydrated, oil free and matte looking for the whole day

So right after my shower, I put on the mask for 15minutes and decided to go makeup-less to the library and have an early dinner at pizza hut by myself.

Now I'm home and I looked into the mirror and I saw a shiny looking face! This means that my face is oily! Nowhere near matte looking and definitely didn't control the sebum output. It didn't even last more than 3 hours.It didn't feel very oily to touch but the shiny face made me disappointed. I guessed its not really that easy to achieve matte looking skin with just one application.

If you are looking for sebum control mask, I will recommend The Face Shop - Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment