Monday, January 9, 2012

Layla Kaylif - Shakespeare In Love

It has been years ago when this was my favorite song. I didn't know what came over me but this morning when I was in shower, I was suddenly humming to it and the song came back to me in pieces but not complete. Just when I was about to forget about it, I tuned in to Class 95 and this song was playing right on it! This is really a very nice song. Let's recap....


How many of you remembered the movie Shakespeare in Love back in 1998 starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Joseph Fiennes...



And when I was searching for the trailer for Shakespeare in Love...I found this!



OMG! Look how handsome Leonardo DiCaprio was in the past! He was my prince charming back then. I simply loves him and Claire Danes. I had watched this movie thrice!

1 comment: