Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Face Shop - Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing Mask Review

I am always a fan of The Face Shop mask. Their Lavender and Rose & Pinewood masks are my favorites. When I first saw The Face Shop - Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing Mask online, I immediately went to the local store to check it out. At $3.90 a piece, it does not comes cheap. I am very skeptical about products that said to control oil because usually the effect doesn't really long.

Last night, I finally tried out this mask. I actually wanted to write the review after the 2nd sheet but the effect is so great after just one application that I had to write the review now.

My face usually gets oily from mid afternoon onwards but for the whole of today, my T-zone remains shine free and it doesn't feels oily at all when I brush my finger across my nose! Until the time I cleansed my face tonight, it had remained smooth. The only change in the products that I used last night was this mask hence I attribute the effect of my shine free face to this!

If you have oily T-zone like me, do try this product out! Just one piece and it had shown its effect on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment