Saturday, January 7, 2012

Breakfast at Hatched

After reading so many good reviews about Hatched on miaka's blog, I decided to pay a visit to it!

The place is pretty inaccessible unless you drive or take a taxi. Luckily the taxi driver who sent me there was very familiar with that area and I managed to reach there safely!

Located within Evans Lodge, it is a very small restaurant with less than 15 tables. Reservation is a must if you intend to have a seat immediately upon arrival.

Look at our huge spread!


I had their Royale Salmon Egg Benedict. It came with mashed potatoe topped with their special mushroom sauce. Overall I like it a lot but the salmon wasn't the best that I had.
Price: $18




Miaka & BC shared their Hitch Me Up for 2 which came with sausages, bacon, roasted potato, scrambled egg and toast. Instead of waffles, they opted for pancake with icing.
Price: $28



Hot Latte at $5 a cup. Very nice and well balanced. Not too much milk. I like it but its quite a small cup.


Overall I like the food and would definitely loved to go back there. =)

P.S: Spotted this adorable salt and pepper shaker at Hatched!


No comments:

Post a Comment