Monday, December 5, 2011

My Skin Care

It's not an easy to be a woman....we get stomach cramps and bleed every month....we had to suffer for 9 months to give birth to a baby....and we need to spend lots of money on our face so that we can have good complexion and looks younger.

I'm just like most vainpots out there who kept buying new skincare to try.

Let's take a look at what I'm currently using...
Every morning, I have to cleanse my face with my anti blemish cleanser then follow up by:
  1. Exfowhite - Toner
  2. Blemish Control - to control outbreaks
  3. Damaged Control (Vitamin C) - to heal scars
  4. Blemish Control Cream - to moisturise my skin due to the other 3 products will dry my face very seriously.
You know...I don't really have a choice....I have very sensitive skin and tends to get outbreak easily so these are from my beautician who insist I use them daily to control my condition...
These products are not cheap! This whole set easily cost $400! *BROKE*

Next up is the night time skincare!

After using my Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil and Ettusais Pore Care Wash, the steps to follow are:
  1. Ettusais AC-Skincare Skin Version up extra - A watery gel toner that helps with acne
  2. Ettusais Acne Aqua shooter extra moist - it's a water base moisturizer but I don't really use it daily...
  3. Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum - oh my serum~ hydrate my skin so much that I loved it totally!
  4. Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel - I had previously wrote that my skin is not suitable for the melts so after I tried out the cooling cream-gel, it suits me perfectly! easily absorb and leaves a cooling yet non-oily feeling on my skin after use! I will write more about this and the serum in a separate post later.
  5. Faceshop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask - Lots of magazine raved about this but I don't really see much difference after using it. But since I bought it, I will just use it...

Another nightly routine is the application of ampoule! These are not cheap!! 1 box for $258! Each box contains 10 small vial which can be used up to 3 times sparingly. I have to use both each night....by the order of my beautician........-.-"
However, these really does help my skin to improve a lot! The result is visible after just 1 application!

The lucky thing is....these ampoules are FREE! I get to have 3 boxes free together with my facial package. But I still used them very carefully....cause really too ex.....
P.S: I broke one of the gentle healing vial the other day cause I dropped it onto the floor! SAD!

Little Tips: Ampoules usually contain botanical extracts, vitamins, and enzymes in various combinations and do not have any preservatives or chemicals due to the airtight packaging.  Ampoules can have remarkable effects on various skin conditions, irritations, hyper-pigmentation, as well as, aging. Visible results are achieved within a short time after application.


Next up is the masks that I used. Please don't be scared by the picture that is coming up.....


65 pieces of facial masks in there!! OMG! I just can't stop buying when I see cute or cheap masks! In this box, there are brands varying from My Beauty Diary, The Face Shop, My Scheming Beauty, Hello Kitty, Etude House, B.Liv and Fancl!

I was very attracted to Hadatuko's masks but it's too expensive and I can't bring myself to purchase it....
I think these masks can last me a very long time....I just sorted them out by expiry dates so that I can persuade myself to use the expiring ones first.

That's about it for my skincare! Lately I am getting very interested in SK-II products...maybe after my beautician gave me the signal to stop using her products, I will consider getting some SK-II products to try cause Love told me that they are really very good...but not very friendly on the pockets...

3 comments:

  1. Try SK II with their essence first, I swear it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people say using the essence will cause outbreaks so I have a deep concern over that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have breakout for abt a week too but after tat it's ok. Mayb it's due to purging.

    ReplyDelete