Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OPI Muppets 2011 - Divine Swine & Excuse Moi

I was so excited when I saw all these glitter polishes in the OPI Muppets collection. I am a sucker when it comes to glitter polishes and I just can't stop myself from buying them!

I find that for Divine Swine and Gone Gonzo, they are just like Crown Me Already but in blue and purple. They came in big glitter flakes and are almost clear except some the bits of glitters in it to make up for the color.

From left to right: Gone Gonzo, Divine Swine & Excuse Moi!

Excuse Moi! is a little different. It has clear pink polish with very fine red, pink, purple and silver glitters in it. I wasn't very sure on getting Excuse Moi at first but now I am in love with it!


I wanted to use Divine Swine together so was trying out different method until I got this...


Satisfied! It looked a little weird after I applied it but after staring at it for sometime....I think it actually looks pretty! (always the case for me...lol)

So with a layer of top coat, now it looks so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment