Saturday, November 26, 2011

Taiwan Dram - 阳光天使 Sunny Girl



Finished watching this last week. Most drama fans would be familiar with the Korean Drama, Successful Story of a Bright Girl, starring Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-Ra. Sunny Girl (阳光天使) is another a remake of the very same Korean drama. The story plot stays roughly the same but I personally find that the Taiwan version isn't as good as the Korean version.

I remembered that when I watched the Korean version few years back, I was so captivated by the story that I finished the whole drama in one shot! But for the Taiwan version, I don't really get the drive to keep watching it non-stop. The story is a bit dull and there are no ups nor downs in the plot unlike the Korean version.

The only reason that I finished the show is because I like Rainie Yang's acting and also I'm the type who die die will finish a show once I started it.

To be honest, I am not a fan of Wu Chun since I find that he couldn't act at all! My opinion of him was that he is just a blockhead in all his past dramas and the only things that stands out is his look (which is not really my type...) But after watching this drama, my opinion of him changed. His acting really improved a lot. He is no longer the vase in a drama. His facial expression were good and he looked so much more natural in acting now. Thumbs up!

When I was watching this show, I was surprised with the special appearance of my Jiro!


This show can be missed but with eye candies like Rainie Yang and Wu Chun, it might be worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment