Sunday, October 16, 2011

OPI Pink Shatter

My friends had been saying that I am obsessed with OPI Shatters and China Glaze Crackles....
I had been trying to refrain myself from buying the new Pink and Gold Shatters that OPI had just launched....

BUT...today I visited my regular cheap OPI store at the flea market and I saw the pink shatter in real and I bought it without a second thought.

It is soooooo pretty! How can I resist it!

Picture speaks louder than words. Let's take a look at it.

I used OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Steady as she Rose for the base color. This time round I did something different for the shatter. I applied the tip of the nails except the middle finger. I saw this on other blogs and I really loves the overall result.

The formula for the pink shatter seems to be very different as compared to the other shatters that I owned. The pink shatter is more watery and the shatter effect is definitely much better than the white, red and blue shatter. I find the formula pretty near the silver shatter except that it is much thinner.

Visit the store to check this out if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment