Monday, October 31, 2011

OPI Muppets 2011 and more!

After the long wait.........

MY OPI MUPPETS 2011 COLLECTION FINALLY ARRIVED! 

So happy but a little sad because rainbow connection is out of stock.....guess I will need to go to my usual flea market stall to get it instead....
From left to right: Gone Gonzo, Divine Swine & Excuse Moi!

And since the site I always get my polish from is having 30% discount off most brands....I finally gotten some of the polishes from old series that I had been eyeing!
From left to right: Nubar Moonshadow, China Glaze Frosty, OPI Miss Universe Crown Me Already!, China Glaze Metro 2011 Skyscraper & China Glaze Snow Globe
From left to right clockwise: Nubar Moonshadow, China Glaze Metro 2011 Skyscraper, China Glaze Frosty, China Glaze Snow Globe & OPI Miss Universe Crown Me Already!

HAPPY HAPPY ME!

I am so tempted to try them out right now but I still have my lovable OPI Swimsuit....Nailed it! with my nail arts drawing on....can't bear to remove it yet since I received a few compliments from my colleagues...

I shall remove them tomorrow then! LOL~

UPDATES 1 NOV: MY POLISH CHIPPED AS I WISHED AND I CAN TRY OUT MY NEW POLISHES TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment