Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ettusais Pore Care Wash

Let me introduce my favorite facial foam today......

Ettusais Pore Care Wash!



A cleanser with ultra-fine foam that prevents open pores and blemishes!

It cleanses deeply thanks to fluffy foam that catches “unsaturated fatty acid”, the cause of enlarged pores, while gently lifting away impurities. It fights acne bacteria and moisturizes with AC-Control Oil. It also conditions rough skin with jojoba oil and does not rob skin of needed moisture.

Retail Price: $30 at Ettusais counter located in all major shopping mall


I have been a supporter on Ettusais products since I was introduced to its Zero Pore Coat. This is one of the most affordable brand and yet most effective product that I had tried for pore care products.

In the past, Ettusais facial wash had always been in the soap bar form which I am reluctant to buy because I find it too troublesome to foam off the soup and then find a clean place to keep it from dust. When I saw the Pore Care Wash at the Ettusais counter during its launch, I was overwhelmed! I bought it without a second thought. Now on my 2nd bottle, I must say that the product is still working as good as when I first started using it.

I used to have very clogged pore around my nose and cheek area which no skincare product was able to help. After using the Ettusais Pore Care Wash for a week, my pore were obviously so much cleaner and unclogged! The cleanser foam easily with just a 10cents size. The foam is bubbly and feels very light on the skin. Unlike some other cleanser, my skin do not feel dry after using it. However, this wash doesn't really help with my acne problem nor control the oil forming on my tzone area.

As I am using a different cleanser in the morning and night, one bottle can last me for about 6 months.

If you have been thinking of buying this product, go ahead and buy it! You won't be disappointed. If you have never thought of buying it, go try it out at any ettusais counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment